We are a rapidly growing, innovative fashion brand where life is fast-paced, unpredictable and interesting. Hallmarks of our values are beauty, tenacity, and living life with intention. We are a start-up culture: a close, tight-knit, ever tenacious team of forward-thinking individuals. In preparation for our next phase of growth we are looking for fashion forward thinkers who want to deliver legendary service to our customers.
Graphic Designer / Social Media Coordinator - Full-Time - Longmont, CO
We are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer with an aptitude for social media to join the Joyfolie team! This person will work closely with the Art Director to make sure all marketing content reflects the Joyfolie aesthetic. Please email cover letter, resume & portfolio to: email@example.com — we can't wait to hear from you!
Executes graphic design and additional marketing support as directed by Art Director. Communicates with Graphic Designer for updates and approvals for current email statistics and design projects. Understands how to communicate Joyfolie brand aesthetic and values within all designs. Passionately and positively connects and champions the Joyfolie online community by building authentic platforms to engage dialog, promote brand aesthetic and connect customers through social media platforms.
- Provides email campaign design support
- Designs all social media assets including IG story design
- Assists with uploading product launch designs into home page
- Contributes ideas in monthly marketing meetings
- Designs digital marketing design needs
- Keeps links up-to-date within joyfolie.com
- Crops and loads email campaigns in email platform
- Designs website promotional tabs and banners
- Curates sale page sub-categories
- Schedules images for social media posts
- Writes all social media copy
- Manages the Joyfolie Creators Collective
- Manages social media influencers to create relationships and generate content within Instagram
- At least one year of graphic design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative eye for email marketing design
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Attuned to fashion trends
- Professional and solution-oriented attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understands Joyfolie's aesthetic and brand standards
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritize and multitask
- Creatively self motivated
- Positive attitude
- Oriented toward continual self-education
- Demonstrable social networking experience and knowledge of social analytics tools
- Excellent consulting, writing and copy editing
- On top of social media's latest trends
- Photography skills are beneficial
- Proficient with Mac operating systems
- Must be able to work onsite at Joyfolie headquarters - this role does have work-from-home possibilities
Please email cover letter, resume & portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org — we can't wait to hear from you!
Fashion Design Intern - Part-Time - Longmont, CO
We here at Joyfolie are looking for awesome interns to come work with us!
This is a stellar opportunity to work directly with our senior designer, technical designer, and product development manager in a fast paced design department.
You are a great fit if you are a self starter and quick thinker, looking at the tasks at hand with a "big picture" mentality. You will be working on projects depending on our cycle within the design process from assisting with CAD development utilizing Adobe Illustrator, learning about how to spec & measure garments, update records, organize fabric and sample libraries, etc. Extra brownie points if you are Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop–savvy as well as proficient in Excel, Google Drive and Dropbox. Super duper brownie points if you know how to properly spec a garment! You will get to see the design and PD process from start to finish and have an in-depth/hands on experience. Working in a smaller team and fast paced environment, you will have a more hands–on experience than most larger corporate internships. Great place to learn the ins and outs of the fashion industry with a great team of humans!
This internship is PAID—hourly wage will be based on experience.
Please email cover letter, resume & portfolio to: email@example.com—we can't wait to hear from you!
- Passion for our brand and our overall aesthetic
- Fervor for creating the best experience possible for our customers
- A strong sense of empathy
- Great personal style with an affinity for feminine details
- Intelligent and innovative approach to fashion
- Positive attitude and an optimistic outlook
What You'll Do:
- Help our customers with product knowledge, order information and general service issues
- Offer wardrobe suggestions, outfit styling and fashion tips to potential shoppers
- "Wow" customers on a regular basis
- Coordinate event specific looks, occasionally for high profile clients and influencers
- Regularly communicate with our team about customer feedback and brand improvement
- Provide exceptional service to our e-commerce customers
Perks & Other Cool Things :
- Pretty much banker hours, 9-6ish with occasional Saturday's
- A monthly product credit (woohoo, fresh wardrobe!)
- On-going trend-spotting trips and fashion education
- Team events inside and outside of the work place
- Relaxed and friendly work environment with office luxuries
About You :
- Live and breathe friendliness, concern, tact and responsiveness
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and maintain multiple computer programs
- Effectively communicates in written and verbal form with attention to detail
- Problem solver, team player, and positive thinker
- Familiarity with internet reviewing sites & social media channels
- Willing to work holiday and new collection busy seasons
We are a small, but rapidly growing company with a good heart. Our gratitude extends to customers, but starts with remarkable employees. We value diversity of individuals, their lives' and their family without discrimination. Our atmosphere nurtures aspirations, strengthens our affinity for equality and rewards employment on the basis of business needs, qualifications and merit.
We are excited to add you to our team!
Job Type: Full-time