- ANAriana N.Verified BuyerReviewingWren Set in Olive FloralI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAs beautiful as it looks
I absolutely loved this set. I usually don’t do this style but I’m so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone because it looked and was amazing! Definitely a must buy
- LLindseyVerified BuyerReviewingWren Set in Neutral FloralI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLight and Flowy - Love It
I love this set. It is a nice, cool fabric and the bottom of the skirt has a beautiful flow. Warm the look up for winter with the Emi sweater in Gardenia, it's adorable. The high-waisted skirt is perfect for any crop sweater. I am 5' and 118lbs, and the XS fits great. I'm hesitant to buy long skirts or dresses thinking I'll need to get them hemmed, but this skirt is the perfect length, just about an inch or two off the ground.
When I first opened the set, I was surprised to see the raw edges and thought I may have gotten the set with flaws, but no - I just didn't pay attention to the description, lol. So don't be me - know that this set has raw edge styling. Still super cute, and the set will get a ton of wear!
- RYRebecca Y.Verified BuyerReviewingWren Set in Neutral FloralI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 week agoRuns small
This skirt runs small in the waist. Size up.
- PPepperVerified BuyerReviewingWren Set in StripeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful!
The waist runs a bit small, so size up .
- SShebandreVerified BuyerReviewingWren Set in Olive FloralI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoNice... The material is great!
The first thing that I noticed is that the material is heavy. This is great for cool weather. (I put a pair of fleece-lined tights underneath the skirt so I dont have to wear a coat.)
I tied a knot at the side of blouse, letting my midriff peek through. (sexy) Although the material has some weight to it, it still flows nicely. I teamed it with a pair of brown boots, an olive-colored hat, and I tied an olive sweater around my waist. Gold hoop earrings, brown leather bracelets, and a few layered necklaces completed my boho look.
...and yes, as always, I got compliments where ever I went. Thank you Jofolie!
Total 5 star reviews: 7 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
88%would recommend these products
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added