- NANoel A.Verified BuyerReviewingMakani High-Waisted Swim Bottom in RavenI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoUnique and versatile. Lots of compliments
I love to wear this bottom regular or flip it around, cheeky. Hoping the x small has less crochet material on the backside so it's less baggy when wet in that case.
Have it in raven and the taupe tone. Top can be rocked w jeans/skirt.
*Really wish it was still sold in the Turtledove color. Would've been my top choice. I tried repeatedly to snag it last season, but think you discontinued it due to one bad review by someone who wanted it sold in seperate pieces due to sizing. Boo hiss.
- AMAmberly M.Verified BuyerReviewingMakani Cold Shoulder Swim Top in TaupeI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNot practical for swimming
No support up top!
- AMAmberly M.Verified BuyerReviewingMakani High-Waisted Swim Bottom in TaupeI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNot practical for swimming
If your intent is to lay back poolside without actually getting in the water, then this will probably work for you. If you're wanting something that will stay on when you swim, this will not work as it does not have any support above the cup area.
- NAN A.Verified BuyerReviewingMakani Cold Shoulder Swim Top in RavenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful!
Only critiques: it hugs my biceps a lil tight which leaves a mark, and the chest is roomy. In other words, I have muscular arms for a small woman and am on the cusp of the IBTC 😂 ...not the suit's fault lol
- CCrystalReviewingMakani Cold Shoulder Swim Top in TaupeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Fits wonderfully! I ordered medium and it is a perfect fit!
Total 5 star reviews: 6 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 2 Total 1 star reviews: 0
44%would recommend these products
Reviews LoadedReviews Added